Saturday, February 22, 2014

REFLECTION


"Learn and Educate"
          
                 In the middle of the 4th Grading Period is an extravagant end of being an high school student. In the past grading period, a quite too many knowledge we've learned, but in this quarter, all I can say to our teacher in ICT is an enormous thanks to all what she gave knowledge to us.
         
                We concentrated, listened, discussed and discovered a lot about Adobe Photoshop. I admit that, at the beginning, I was ignorant about this, because of all photo editor I know, this one is very difficult and complicated. But I conclude that this photo editor is the most efficient photo editor of all. Our aim to learn is achieved, because of those group activity, until we ended up and gained a lot of knowledge in this quarter.
         
            I therefore conclude that this grading period is knowledgeable for me like the past quarters. Taking this opportunity to thank Ma'am Vera Cruz our teacher in ICT and her practice teacher Ms. Pantaleon, for an enormous wisdom they given to us, thanking them is not enough, salute them extravagantly is the best. Bye bye 4th Grading... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment