Saturday, February 22, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE


"Enjoy For The Future"
           
              "Changes Needs Time". Do you pay attention to your future someday? Everyone of us, dreams to be successful someday, everyone of us have those goals in our lives ,we can't say that just one clap of our bare hands we change everything. In every achievement or in every goals we want to achieve, their were always challenges to finish on. We only live ones. So precious or treasure those time to face every challenges, because the Dream to fulfill is coming...
         
             Education is the key to success, a commonly and undying phrase for success. For me, simple, Education is one of a great joys and solaces of life, why? In every time we enter the door of our classrooms and live into the four walled classroom, we can't erase the word 'enjoyment'. Enjoyment is the key to success, why? In every learning is not just focusing, sometimes 'experience' is the best teacher and path way to success, it gives us ideas and framework for understanding around us.
            
           "Good Times become good memories, Bad Times become good lessons" , all I can say, decide first before entering what's new to you. For me, I have my own dreams, but I can say , learn to seek wisdom,lessons and ideas, form me, these are the factors to achieve my Dream and My future...

No comments:

Post a Comment