Saturday, February 22, 2014

New Year, New Me


"Out with the old, In with the new"
        We love when New Year Approaches. Goodbye to 2013, hello to 2014, we leave those unlucky experiences and bad vibes last year, we welcome another year for our next stage of obstacles to face and another blessing and lucky moments come to our lives.
      
      I have felt that 2013 is one of my luckiest year of my life, why? Opportunities came and experiences went by and I didn't expect any of this, without hesitation, I felt being blessed. And why my 2013 life is lucky? I'm with a strong and unbreakable relationship with someone, but like what I've said a while back, I didn't escape from any kind of challenges, but some of people let me think why they called it resolution, only to find out,they don't even dare to follow those resolutions (but I admit, I'm one of them). Life getting busier that I don't expect anything that much in 2013.
       
     This year, instead of listing those new years resolution on a clean sheet of paper, I decided to be carefree, instead of commiting myself to the impossible. Setting my goals is very important to me for this new year, like personal, family and let's just add love goals. This goals represents a New Year and A New Me. And I'm Out with the old, In with the New, the New Me..



No comments:

Post a Comment