Saturday, October 12, 2013


My Reflection

                                                    
                       Time runs so fast. Second grading period has ended. Many memories again to remember here in this grading period. Here, we do a lot of activities, either blogs. But honestly, I can't catch up with those activities and blogs. It was a very busy grading period have passed again.

                      Second Grading,. Gain and gain and gain knowledge. Why? A lot of discoveries that comes to my mind in this grading period. The important is, I always see notepad in computer, but here in grading period is I discover how to use it and manage it very accurately. HTML tags, we always hear that in our discussions but in this grading period, we learned used it.

                     Moving on, . . yeah! It’s third grading. I expect that this will be more fun and exciting. I expect I can gain more knowledge. And I can catch up those incoming activities to tackle up. I hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment