Saturday, August 10, 2013

REFLECTION

" I LEARNED AND I COMMUNICATE THROUGH I.C.T"


                               In our high school life, every one of us I.C.T is one of the favorite subject. In this subject, we learned a lot of things ti communicate with, one of this is Computer, computer is one of the most widely used technology in the world, that is because of Bill Gates. in subject I.C.T, we are thought to manipulate this computer accurately, because through I.C.T and through computer, we learned to communicate using this. So, I.C.T is the best subject to be. . .

                              I.C.T is not a hard subject, the thing is, if you are computer literate, you can follow the discussion in the subject I.C.T . While we were in the first grading period, we discuss about Internet, internet is the most reliable source of communication, we discuss about its timeline, components, types and others. And while we were in the middle of discussion, we made our BLOG ( the one I  posting my blogs), blogs is like an online diary, where you can share your taught, feelings etc. And we discuss its types, what type of blog we were using and type of blog we are reading it. And that so, we made our blogs, we post, we read some of blogs etc.But the one more thing is, we can't do this without our teacher , we can't post without her, so I express my sincerest gratitude to our I.C.T teacher Mrs. Vera Cruz .

                             In the next discussion we may learn, I expect that there's more very exciting activities where we can apply all what we will discuss further grading period.   

No comments:

Post a Comment